Are you eligible?
DUE TO REDUCED FUNDING PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR AREA OF CORNWALL IS COVERED BY WHEELS TO WORK
- You have no public or private transport to suit your needs
- You need to be at least 17 years old. If you are under 18 you will need permission from a parent or guardian.
- You must live in Cornwall – Phone to check we cover your area
- You must have a firm offer of work
- You must have clean full or provisional licence
- No insurance issues that would stop you from being insured
- No medical reasons that would make you unsafe to ride a bicycle or moped
- You must have a CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) Certificate
- You must have correct safety equipment
- Due to reduced funding we are unable to cover all of Cornwall, phone 01209 718888 to check if we cover your area.
- We supply you with an insured, road taxed and serviced moped.
- We make regular checks to ensure moped is in good working order and not being abused
- Moped is loaned or hired for 12 weeks (giving you time to look for other options) with the option of a further 12 weeks subject to terms and conditions.
Electric pedal cycles are also available.
- Client agrees to contribute for use of the moped, from £40 per week including vat (funding may be available to help with the weekly payments for mopeds) £24 including vat for electric bicycles.
- You agree to pay for any damage you incur whilst the moped/bicycle is in your care.
- You are responsible for the safety of the moped or bicycle whilst in your care, including repairing punctures.
- You must agree to our terms and conditions within the moped agreement, which is based on your safety and the safety of the moped.
- We have a Zero Tolerance policy, the moped will be removed if – there is money owing for the loan of the moped – we will also remove the moped if the client is abusive or violent
Prices correct June 2018 – these may change according to type of moped